Biomolecular Interaction Analysis on 3D Silicon
Resources available on this page include application notes, posters and publications. Application notes are written by SKi and provide the experimental details for a specific type of experiment or theoretical concept. Posters were presented at various conferences. Publications include publications made by our customers in a peer reviewed context.
- Latterich, M. and Corbeil, J. (2008) "Label-free detection of biomolecular interactions in real time with a nano-porous silicon based detection method." Proteome Science, 6:31.
- Schasfoort, R., et al. (2008) SPR instrumentation (pp 93–116). RSC Publishing, Cambridge.
- Sperandio, S., et al. (2009) "TOE1 interacts with p53 to modulate its transactivtaion potential." FEBS Letters, 583:2165.
- Dubois, D.Y., et al. (2009) "A C-truncated glutamyl-tRNA synthetase specific for rRNA Glu is stimulated by its free complementary distal domain: mechanistic and evolutionary implications." Biochemistry, 48:6012.
- Halawain, D., et al. (2009) "Hereditary inclusion body myopathy-linked p97/VCP mutations in the NH2 domain and the D1 ring modulate p97/VCP ATPase activity and D2 ring conformation." Mol. Cell. Biol., 29:4484.
- Sanchez, A.B., et al. (2010) "A general process for the development of peptide-based immunoassays for monoclonal antibodies." Cancer Chemother. Pharmocol., 66:919.
- Singh, P., et al. (2010) "Application of porous silicon thin films in solar cells and biosensors." JOM, 62:15.
- De Vos, K. (2010) Label-free silicon photonics biosensor platform with microring resonators. Universiteit Gent, Gent.
- Sadan, A. and Sadana, N. (2011) Handbook of Biosensors and Biosensor Kinetics. Elsevier, Amsterdam.
- Huot, J.L., et al. (2011) "Gln-tRNAgln synthesis in a dynamic transamidosome from Helicobacter pylori, where GluRS2 hydrolyzes excess Glu-tRNAGln.." Nucleic acids research, 39:9306.
- Kussrow, A., et al. (2012) "Interferometric methods for label-free molecular interaction studies." Anal. Chem., 84:779.
- Kussrow, A., et al. (2014) "Epitope mapping of the 2009 pandemic and the A/Brisbane/59/2007 seasonal (H1N1) influenze virus haemagglutinins using mAbs and escape mutants." Anal. Chem., 95:2377.
- Muñoz, E. and Ricklin, D. (2014) Analysis of molecular interactions by surface plasmon resonance spectroscopy Structure elucidation in organic chemistry: The search for the right tools (pp 361–392). Wiley, Weinheim.
- Urmann, K., et al. (2015) Porous silicon biosensors employing emerging capture probes Electrocehcmially Engineered Nanoporous Materials (pp 93–116). Springer International Publishing, Cham.
- Nakayama, N., et al. (2016) "Developments of mass spectrometry-based technologies for effective drug development linked with clinial proteomics." Drug Met. Pharmacokin., 31:3.
- Kipps, T.J., et al. (2016) "Methods for detecting antibodies." U.S. Patent 9,250,233. Washington, DC US: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Kipps, T.J., et al. (2016) "Methods for detecting antibodies." U.S. Patent 20,160,146,829. Washington, DC US: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.